As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with. If you are not sure about anything, just contact us on email@example.com
1. These Terms and conditions will apply to the purchase of goods by you (the Customer or You). We are Hungarian Food Ltd. a company registered in England and Wales under the number of 07191273 whose registered office is at:
Unit A75 Red Scar Industrial Estate, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5NB with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 077-3229-2461 (the Supplier or Us or We).
2. These are the terms on which we sell all Goods to you. By ordering any of the Goods, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Before placing an Order on the Website, you will be asked to agree to these Terms and Conditions by clicking on the button marked “I Accept”. If eligible to enter into a Contract and are at least 18 years old.
3. Consumer means an individual or whole seller.
4. Contract means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the Goods.
5. Delivery location means the Supplier’s premises or other location where the Goods are to be supplied, as set out in the order.
6. Durable medium means paper or e-mail or any other medium that allows information to be addressed personally to the recipient, enables the recipient to store the information in a way accessible for future references for a period that is long enough for the purposes of the information and allows the unchanged reproduction of the information stored.
7. Goods means the goods advertised on the Website that we supply to you of the number and description as set out in the order.
8. Order means the Customer’s order for the Goods from the Supplier as submitted following the step by step process set out on the Website.
10. Website means Our website www.hungarianfoodmarket.co.uk
11. Distance Contract means a contract concluded between a trader and a consumer under an organised distance sale without the simultaneous physical presence of the trader and the consumer.
12. The description of the Goods is as set out in the Website or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purpose only and there may be small discrepancies in the maker, size or condition of the Goods supplied.
13. If any of the Good has been ordered by you is not in stock, we keep the right to replace it with similar product. In this case we will notify you about any changes before your order is dispatched to the delivery company.
14. All Goods which appear on the Website are subject to availability.
15. We can make changes to the Goods which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
16. When registering to use the Website you must set up a username and password. You remain responsible for all actions taken under the chosen username and password and undertake not to disclose your username and password to anyone else and keep them secret.
18. We may contact you by using e-mail or other electronic communication methods and You expressly agree to this.
19. The description of the Goods in our Website does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the Goods. When an Order has been submitted on the Website, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
20. The Order process is set out on the Website. Each step allows You to check and amend any errors before submitting the Order. It is your responsibility to check that you have used the ordering process correctly.
21. A Contract will be formed for the sale of Goods ordered only when you receive an e-mail from us confirming the Order (Order Confirmation). You must ensure that the Order Confirmation is complete and accurate and inform Us immediately of any errors. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies in the Order placed by You. By placing an Order, you agree to us giving you confirmation of the Contract by means of an e-mail with all information in it (ie Order Confirmation). You will receive the Order Confirmation within a reasonable time after making the Contract, but in any event not later than the delivery of Goods supplied under the Contract.
22. Any quotation is valid for a maximum period of 14 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
23. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the Goods, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Customer and the Supplier in writing.
24. We intend that these Terms and Conditions apply only to a Contract entered into by you as a Consumer. If this is not the case, you must tell us, so that We can provide you with a different contract with terms which are more appropriate for You and which might, in some respects, be better for You, eg by giving You rights as a business.
25. The price of the Goods and any additional delivery or other charges is that set out on the Website at the date of the Order or such other price as we may agree in writing.
26. Prices and charges include VAT at the rate applicable at the time of the Order.
27. You must pay by submitting your credit or debit card details or by Your PayPal account with your Order and We can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the Goods.
28. We will deliver the Goods, to the Delivery Location by the time or within the agreed period or, failing any agreement, without undue delay and in any event, not more than 14 days after the day on which the Contract is entered into.
29. In any case, regardless of events beyond our control, if We do not deliver the Goods in time, you can treat the contract at an end of if:
A. We have refused to deliver the Goods or if delivery on time is essential taking into account all the relevant circumstances at the time the Contract was made or You said to us before the Contract was made that delivery on time is essential, or
B. After We failed to deliver on time, you have specified a later period which is appropriate to the circumstances and We have not delivered within that period.
30. If you treat the Contract at the end, we will promptly return all payments made under the Contract.
31. If you were entitled to treat the Contract at an end, but do not do so, you are not prevented from cancelling the Order for any Goods or rejecting Goods that have been delivered and if you do this we will without delay return all payments made under the Contract for any such cancelled or rejected Goods. If the Goods have been delivered, you must return them to us or allow us to collect them from you and we will pay the costs of this.
32. If any Goods from a commercial unit, you can cancel or reject the Order for some of those Goods.
33. We do delivery only England, Wales and Scotland.
34. You agree we may deliver the Goods in instalments if we suffer a shortage of stock or other genuine and fair reason, subject to the above provision and provided you are not liable for extra charges.
35. If you or your nominee fail, through no fault of ours, to take delivery of the Goods at the Delivery Location, we may charge the reasonable cost of storing and redelivering them.
36. The Goods will become your responsibility from the completion of delivery or Customer collection. You must, examine the Goods before accepting them.
37. Risk of damage to or loss of any Goods will pass to you when the Goods are delivered to you.
38. You do not own the Goods until we have received payment fully. If full payment is overdue or a step occurs towards your bankruptcy, we can choose, by notice to cancel any delivery and end any right to use the Goods still owned by you, in which case you must to return them or allow us to collect them.
39. You can withdrawal the Order by telling us before the Contract is made, if you simply wish to change your mind and without giving us a reason and without incurring any liability.
40. This is a Distance Contract which has the cancellation rights (Cancellation Rights) set out bellow. These Cancellation Rights however do not apply to a contract for the following goods (with no others) in the following circumstances:
A. Goods that are prepared or made to your specifications or are clearly personalised.
B. Goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly.
41. Subject as stated in these Terms and Conditions, you can cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
42. Except as set out below, if You cancel this Contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery.
43. We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any Goods supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. This is because you are liable for that loss and if that deduction is not made, you must pay us the amount of that loss.
44. If we not offered to collect the Goods, we will make the reimbursement without delay and not later than 14 days after the day we received back from you any Goods supplied.
45. If you have received Goods in the connection with the Contract which you have cancelled, you must send back the Goods or hand them over to us at Unit A75 Red Scar Industrial Estate, Longridge Road, Ribbleton, Preston, PR2 5NB without delay.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complains
46. The Contract is governed by the law of England, Wales and Scotland.